As we close out this Thanksgiving weekend, I wanted to take the opportunity to share my ‘thankful’ list.
- I am thankful for a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally, prays with and for me, makes me laugh, and who I’m looking forward to spending the rest of my life with.
- I am thankful for my two beautiful children. It is such a blessing to have my little ones in my life, watching them learn and grow and seeing things through their young eyes. They keep me on my toes and I love every minute of it!
- I am thankful for sweet, beautiful girlfriends who love and support me, laugh with me, cry with me, tell me when I’m right and when I’m wrong and are right there whenever I need them.
- I am thankful for my family. My husband and I have a great combined family and we can always count on lots and lots of laughter when we all get together.
- I am thankful for the struggles opportunities for growth that I’ve had during my life. I am the person I am today, in part, due to the trials and tribulations I’ve dealt with and I’m grateful that I can now look back on most of these and see the lessons in each one of them. And I am thankful for the opportunities I’ve had to share these lessons with others who are going through similar issues.
- I am thankful to my mother for showing me what having faith in God means and for giving me the tools and opportunities to develop and grow in my own faith.
I am thankful. Truly thankful.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!